Northern New Mexico School Employees Federal Credit Union is a unique kind of financial institution. It is an organization of people, not dollars, where you, the member, comes first. The credit union is a member owned, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution, guided by a volunteer Board of Directors. Earnings are returned to members in the form of dividends, competative loan rates, and the availability of a wide variety of affordable financial services. Check out the many ways that you can benefit from credit union membership.
NNMSEFCU's mission is to provide quality and fairly-priced financial services to its membership.
NNMSE FCU is a federally-chartered credit union, organized under strict regulatory laws that are monitored and enforced by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government. Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. You may visit the NCUA site for more information at www.NCUA.gov.
Who Can Join?
If You work for one of the following, you can join us:
- Employees of the public, private and parochial school systems who work in Santa Fe County, New Mexico;
- Employees of New Mexico School for the Deaf in Santa Fe, New Mexico;
- Employees of the New Mexico Education Association of New Mexico State Department of Education who work in or have headquarters in Santa Fe, New Mexico;
- Employees of West Las Vegas Public School System, Las Vegas City School System, Pecos Public School System, and Luna Community College who work in San Miguel County, New Mexico;
- Employees of Springer Public School System and Springer State School of Boys who work in Colfax County, New Mexico;
- Employees of Wagon Mound Public School System who work in Mora County, New Mexico;
- Employees of Chama Valley Public School System, Dulce Public School System, and Jemez Public School System who work in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico;
- Employees of SER - Jobs for Progress, Inc. who work in or are paid from Santa Fe, New Mexico;
- Employees of Northern New Mexico School Employees Federal Credit Union;
- Full time students of Santa Fe High School, Vocational Technical School in Santa Fe, New Mexico except those students in the Adult Training Program;
- Members of their immediate family; and
- Organizations of such persons.
- Full time students of Pojoaque Valley High School, Santa Fe County, New Mexico.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union: persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment: members of the immediate family or household.